Change of Address Request

Onward Property Tax Services

The Appraiser’s office is responsible for the mailing address on the tax roll. If your address differs from what is shown on your bill, and it is a permanent change it is your responsibility to check with the Property Appraiser’s Office to see that they have changed the address.

You may reach them by calling 386.362.1385 or you may print the Change of Address form here and return to the Property Appraiser’s Office.