While I respect the rights of individuals to not wear masks, as a public official who serves a vast number of citizens, I have to balance that right with the protection of the health, safety and welfare of all the citizens we serve as well as my incredible staff.
UPDATE: July 24, 2020
we will be serving suwannee county residents only
Beginning Monday, June 15, 2020, customers will be allowed to enter the office without being screened. however, we will have a limited number of space in the office so we are asking everyone to please adhere to the following guidelines:
- because of the limited space, Please do not bring anyone with you.
- per cdc and Florida department of health recommendations, everyone must wear a mask to enter the office.
- if you have an appointment for a service, please notify a staff member upon arrival for instructions.
- in order to expedite your service, please make sure you have all documents pertaining to your service with you. such as insurance, tag numbers, title information, driver license information, etc. with you. (please call for any questions and requirements) If you do not have what you need, you will need to leave and pull another number.
beginning monday july 13, 2020, we will go back to our regular hours:
- 7:30 am to 4:30 PM Driver License and Florida ID Services (all driver license testing by appointment only)
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm concealed weapons (by appointment only)
- 7:30 AM to 5:00 pm all other office services (Tags, titles, taxes, etc.)
other IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- driver license road skills will be administered by appointment only. please call 386.362.2816 for an appointment. (Suwannee, Hamilton and Madison County Residents Only).
- our office does not administer medical or extended road skills test. please visit All Florida Safety Institute, LLC for information and appointments.
- concealed weapons services administered by appointment only. please call 386.362.2816 for an appointment. (Suwannee, Columbia, Jefferson, Union, Gilchrist, Hamilton and Madison County Residents Only).
- general knowledge computer testing and cdl testing is by appointment only. please call 386.362.2816 for an appointment. (Suwannee County Residents as well as Hamilton and Madison County Non-Immigrants only).
- we encourage everyone to utilize the outside drop box, mail and online services for tag renewals and tax payments.
- All title transactions must be taken care of in the office. please do not leave title transfers in the drop box.
- please do not leave cash in the drop box. all delinquent property taxes must be paid with certified funds only. no personal checks will be accepted.
- if you choose to leave tag renewals in the drop box, you must include the mail fees.
We will be in the branford office tuesday, august 4, 2020. our branford hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm. (closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 Pm for lunch)
- masks are required.
- please knock before entering.
the DOWLING PARK OFFICE WILL BE closed until further notice
if you have any questions, please call our office 386.362.2816
My goal each day as Tax Collector is to provide the citizens of Suwannee County with the most courteous, friendly, efficient and professional level of service possible. I remind my staff daily of how important it is to work as a team to give the best customer service possible. I always welcome your feedback whether good or bad.
Be A Hero
Our Be a Hero Donate Life 5k is an annual event held in April. We host this event to help educate and raise awareness for the importance of Organ, Eye and Tissue Donation.
Although Donate Life Month is in April, your can be a hero all year by simply saying yes when asked "Would you like to give the gift of life and be an organ donor?"
LEARN MORE >